We are always there for you!
GARDENDREAMS makes your dreams come true
With GARDENDREAMS International you can design your stylish living space full of pleasure, which you can adapt to your individual needs. Whether it’s a standard sized canopy or a fully equipped garden room, which is custom-made to your specifications – we’ll help you to bring your garden dreams to life to the fullest. Be inspired by our diversity and use our numerous upgrade options to make your home even more perfect.
We are characterized by personal contact, great diversity and our outstanding creativity. Where many competitors reach their limits, GARDENDREAMS International remains a reliable supplier with constant product optimization and development. No project is too complicated for us!
Your benefits at a glance
- Short delivery times
- Personal and direct contact
- High quality
- Fixed contact persons
- Full-line supplier
- System provider
- High gutter in one piece
We are always happy to help you personally at any time. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
The basis for special places
GARDENDREAMS International offers a wide variety of products that leaves nothing to be desired. In addition, you can use the extras and additional offers to create your home according to your individual wishes and needs. We would be happy to advise you, so that we can implement your ideas together.
The upgrade for your patio roof:
To enjoy your garden to the fullest all year round, you can select your preferred features for your patio cover from our extras and upgrades. At GARDENDREAMS you get everything from a single source and perfectly tailored to your home.
The place where success is built
In just a few years, GARDENDREAMS International has developed from a small business into one of the most important manufacturers of patio roofs, garden rooms, carports, fences and sliding glass walls in Europe. With around 130 employees and many outstanding ideas, we are able to respond to your individual needs and deliver to numerous European countries such as the Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, France, Great Britain, Denmark, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Ireland, Latvia and Austria.
But not only the innovative products, the high quality and the good price-performance ratio are convincing, but also the many challenges that such rapid growth entails are mastered with increasing sovereignty. Such consistency creates trust and therefore the dealer and customer network is further growing.
Just follow the good feeling
GARDENDREAMS International develops, produces and sells the broad product portfolio through trained and competent dealers. In order to ensure our standards at every level, it is important to us that all the experience we have been gaining, is made available to our partners. In this way, they can quickly and easily find a professional solution to their specific questions.
Geniuine, global and beyond great:
Together we are GARDENDREAMS!
Are you ready for your next adventure with humorous colleagues and exciting tasks? Would you like to be a part of a team in which you can individually contribute your strengths and find fulfillment in your job? Then you’ve come to the right place at GARDENDREAMS International! Apply now and get to know us.
A career with us means:
- Working in an international company
- Attractive salaries and other benefits such as fuel vouchers
- Possibility of working from home
- Plenty of freedom and personal responsibility
- Working in a really great team with humorous colleagues
- Further education and training
- Appreciation of your work and your personality
There are currently no vacancies.
We are looking for someone to expand the team as soon as possible
Customer advisor / office clerk (m/f/d)
part-time or full-time.
Are you ready for your next adventure with humorous colleagues and exciting tasks?
Are you outgoing and enjoy advising on high-quality products?
Then you are exactly right with us.
You can expect an excellent working atmosphere with the opportunity to work from home and many benefits.
Send your application via email to Andrea Bäumer:
To strengthen our team in Emsbüren, we are looking for someone as soon as possible
Employee operational purchasing (m/f/d)
- Responsible for the operational purchase of production materials and services
- Timely triggering of orders in the merchandise management system
- Monitoring of order processes and order confirmations to ensure on-time deliveries
- Identification and resolution of supply disruptions
- Invoice verification and complaints processing
- Participation in projects
- Completed vocational training in the commercial / technical field with several years of professional experience in purchasing
- Safe handling of MS Office and merchandise management programs, e.g. B. Sage or SAP
- Comprehensive understanding of business processes
- Team player personality with organizational and communication skills who works in a structured manner and keeps a cool head even in stressful situations
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
What awaits you:
- Secure full-time job
- Pleasant working atmosphere based on partnership with flat hierarchies
- Performance-related payment
- Exciting and responsible work
- Job bike leasing
Send us your comprehensive application documents with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations to:
GARDENDREAMS International GmbH | Attn: Frau Bäumer
Bechsteinstr. 8 | 48488 Emsbüren
GARDENDREAMS is growing and we are particularly proud of that. From our brand new GARDENDREAMS Logistics Center with more than 10,000 m² we send our canopies, carports and other products on their journey across Europe to our merchants and customers.
To ensure that these trips go well, we are looking for a “tour manager” who not only ensures that our packages are sent on the right route, but who also dares to think outside the box.
Flexible, dynamic and reliable:
We are looking for someone who knows how to do it and who is not afraid of making independent decisions.
Logistics training? Very good!
Logistic experience? Even better!
You want to work in a great team in a growing, international company?
Then we are looking for you!
As part of the Logistics Outbound team, you are jointly responsible for ensuring that our products reach our customers at the agreed time.
What are your tasks:
- Creation of the weekly tour schedule with our own planning program
- Ad-hoc adjustments in the timetable
- Monitoring of the tours
Send your application via email to:
We are looking for reinforcements to expand our team
Technical field service (m/f/d)
in the area of Northern Germany, Eastern Germany and Southern Germany.
- Preparation of technical measurements of patio roofs
- Advice for end customers on site
- You are committed, reliable, conscientious and have a high willingness to travel
- You enjoy working independently and on your own responsibility
What awaits you:
- An excellent working atmosphere with the latest equipment
- Company car (also for private use)
- and other benefits such as a business bike
Send now your application via email to Andrea Bäumer: